AutoKit provides comprehensive tyre services to customers throughout the Wrexham area.
We are able to fix punctures, undertake repairs and replace and fit tyres on a wide variety of makes and models of vehicle. We don’t just work with cars: we provide tyre services to motorcycles, motorhomes and vans too.
We like to keep things simple, so our prices are inclusive of fitting, new valves, balancing, old tyre disposal and VAT. We work hard to endure our tyre services offer great value for money and are always of the very highest standard.
When do you need to replace tyres?
If you’re unsure whether you need your tyres looking at, here is a guide to when to do the checks:
- Illegal tread depth – if you are concerned your tyre tread is below 1.6mm
- Damage to run flat tyres – if there is breakage of the tyre’s structural integrity
- Secondary tyre damage – caused by an object
- Ageing tyres and deterioration of tyre rubber – if your tyres are old
- Bead damage, exposed cords or faulty previous repairs